So, it's raffle time again everyone! I was overwhelmed by the response on my Facebook page yesterday, and very touched at how many people wanted to enter. For those who didn't see my post, let me explain what we are raising money for:
In the past I have always raffled bears to raise money for charity, but this time charity begins at home. My daughter has the opportunity to go on a school trip to France in July. She is desperate to go, but sadly the cost is well out of my budget. My friend suggested I do a raffle to help raise money towards the trip, lots of you thought it was a fabulous idea...so here it is.
Please read the "rules" below so you know exactly what to do!
1. The prize is a small custom made Bubs Bear created from fabrics supplied by you. This can be special clothing such as baby clothes etc, or just a nice fabric that you like. Included in the prize is personalisation and P&P to send the bear to you. The total value of the prize is £69.
2. One entry to the raffle costs £1. You may enter as many times as you like. Each entry will be allocated a number in the order thy are received, and I will keep a list of names and numbers.
3. Entries can be paid for by sending via PayPal to email@example.com If you send it as a personal payment owed rather than the purchase of goods it shouldn't incur a big charge from them to me.
4. If you prefer, you can also send payment by cheque. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for the address etc.
5. The raffle will close on Wednesday 6th February 2013 at 8pm.
6. I will choose a winner by using a random number generator online, and the winners name will be announced that evening.
7. Proceeds raised will go towards my daughters trip. If we manage to raise more than we need, I will donate the remaining money to a charity chosen by the winner.
8. I have very kindly been offered some extra prizes by other small businesses, these will be announced once details are finalised.
Hopefully that covers everything you need to know! Thank you all so much, your support means the world to me...and my daughter.