14 March 2012

And the winner is.....

Before I announce the winner I must just say a massive thank you to everyone who entered the raffle. You have raised £155 towards Leah's total which is just fantastic! I really hope Leah can reach her target soon and that she has a fantastic year volunteering in India.

So, to the raffle..."ticket" numbers were allocated in order of the donations made...one ticket for every £1 donated. I then used an online random number generator to choose the winner, and that number was 23 (an excellent number...my birthday!), which means the winner is.....Gina Caddell!!

Well done Gina! Please email me abby@bubsbears.com to discuss your prize.








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Gina!!

    A HUGE thank you to everyone who entered and helped towards Leah's fund and an MASSIVE thank you goes to Abby for organising and providing this wonderful raffle.

    ReplyDelete