11 February 2011

It's feeling quite like Spring here today. The sky is blue, the flowers are pushing their way up through the soil, and there are little bunnies multiplying by the day!!


 All of these have been made from pretty vintage floral fabrics which were kindly given to me by Donna Flower. They are all one-offs so completely unique. All are available to buy from my Folksy shop, with 10% of the sale price going to charity.

Now the bunnies are made, I will be going back to my ever growing list of custom orders. I have some remembrance bears to make, plus two baby keepsake bears from these lovely baby clothes:
I can't wait to see how they turn out!

1 comment:

  1. The blog is GEORGEOUS Abby - confratulations :)

    And very nice to see so many bunnies!

    I will be doing a rabbit week on my blog soon and will link to you..

    xx

    ReplyDelete