26 February 2011

We have a winner!

Firstly, I must say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who donated money to enter our charity raffle. You have all helped to raise a fantastic £402 for St.Margaret's Somerset Hospice.

The draw has taken place* and I am pleased to announce the winner is:

Hollie Pearson

Well done Hollie, I hope you like your bear!

So, thank you all again. I will be raising more money for charity through the year with my bears, so if you have a charity in mind that you'd like to help, and you'd be willing to help promote another raffle, then please do contact me.

*All entrants were allocated "ticket" numbers reflecting the order in which, and how much, they donated and the winning ticket was chosen using an online random number generator. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Abby, what a brilliant total & so great you exceeded your target by so much! I'm sure Hollie will love her bear! x

    ReplyDelete